Boya BY-WXLR8 Pro UHF Wireless XLR Transmitter
• UHF transmission with 48 channels
• A or B channel group for selection
• Compatible with RX8 Pro and SP-RX8 Pro
• Auto-Lock Prevents Accidental Adjustment
• OLED Display
• Locking XLR & 3.5mm TRS Inputs
• Selectable Mic, Line Input
Powered by one Two AA Batteries
The BOYA BY-WXLR8 Pro Plug-On XLR Transmitter is designed for BOYA RX8 Pro and SP-RX8 Pro
It allows you to connect any XLR dynamic micrphones or battery-powered XLR condenser microphones with RX8 Pro and SP-RX8 Pro wireless receiver.
It features an easy to read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth, a Mic/Line inputs, and digital circuitry, rugged lightweight housing,
and it’s suitable for DSLR cameras, video cameras, or audio recorders for videography, field recording, broadcast TV, and electronic news gathering (ENG) applications.
- UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- It features an OLED display with information on level, battery status, mute, and channel selection.
- 24 MHz bandwidth
- Power the transmitter via AA batteries, rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- The pilot tone control enables you to maintain the integrity of your audio and avoid bothersome interference
- Compatible with RX8 Pro and SP-RX8 Pro
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
|Channel group:||A or B|
|Carrier Frequency Range:||
556.71 MHz-575.98 MHz (Transmitter A)
576.39 MHz-595.66 MHz (Transmitter B)
|RF output power:||
|Audio input connector:||XLR|
|Spurious emission:||250nW or less|
|Reference deviation:||±5 kHz (–60 dBV, 1 kHz input)|
|Input frequency range:||20Hz-20KHz|
|Distortion:||0.5% or less|
|Weight:||162g (without batteries|